Street Melody
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Lloyd Banks et Tony Yayo quittent Interscope

3 participants

Lloyd Banks et Tony Yayo quittent Interscope Empty Lloyd Banks et Tony Yayo quittent Interscope

Message par Zek Sam 20 Fév - 15:31

Lloyd Banks et Tony Yayo quittent Interscope Lloydyayo99

Tony Yayo a révélé dans une récente interview que lui et son compère de G-Unit Lloyd Banks n'étaient plus chez Interscope et qu'ils s'apprêtaient à sortir chacun un album solo en indépendant cet été.

"Everybody all knows, me and [Lloyd] Banks are not on Interscope anymore," Yayo explained in an interview. "We're not on a major anymore. Me and Banks are dropping two albums in the summer independently, through a deal that 50 [Cent] is conjuring up for us. It feels good to know that I have no red tape put on anything...If I had to deal with Interscope, I'd have to deal with the label and they'd have to sign off. Now I can do what I want. It's exciting to work with new guys. Some of these kids shooting video are [teenagers]. It's new energy. A lot of these labels need new energy - people who are willing to bust they butt, go in and do what they've got to do." (Hip Hop DX)

"I was ready to make a move," Banks said about leaving the powerhouse label. "I'm a brand-new engine. If anything, it's their loss. It's been a dark shadow cast upon that. That's why you hear [Funkmaster] Flex on the radio [boycotting Interscope], because it's an aura created around that machine, and the artists automatically get smacked in the head...I felt it's time for me to go somewhere where it's not biased and I get a fair shot. There's a lot of stuff on the table right now. You don't wanna speak about it until it gets ironed out all the way...Everything happened for a reason. I feel like I'm so blessed because of my work ethic and how easy the music is coming to me. It feels so good to be an independent artist with a brand. I have direct deals with iTunes and things of that nature, where it's direct money coming to me. It's 50 percent of me that's not pressed to be on a major." (MTV)
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Lloyd Banks et Tony Yayo quittent Interscope Empty Re: Lloyd Banks et Tony Yayo quittent Interscope

Message par Evidji Sam 20 Fév - 16:12

J'attends le Banks.
Evidji
Evidji
HEYZEY

http://evidji.blogspot.com/

Lloyd Banks et Tony Yayo quittent Interscope Empty Re: Lloyd Banks et Tony Yayo quittent Interscope

Message par Zaibacker Sam 20 Fév - 17:38

Pareil.
J'en garderai un ou deux sons comme d'hab et ça fera une playlist Banks sympatoche.
Zaibacker
Zaibacker
Commercial chez Ricard

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé