Street Melody
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Chamillionaire : Mixtape Messiah 2 !

+3
Titou
vato
Peyton
7 participants

Chamillionaire : Mixtape Messiah 2 ! Empty Chamillionaire : Mixtape Messiah 2 !

Message par Peyton Mar 28 Nov - 21:25

Chamillionaire : Mixtape Messiah 2 ! Chamillionaire

Hey guys,

Chamillionaire has been working so hard, and traveling so much this year that it may seem to his underground fanbase that he has forgotten them. Not so, and to prove it, Cham is finally dropping the much anticipated Mixtape Messiah 2 CD, prior to the March 27th release of his sophomore offering The Ultimate Victory (Chamillitary/Universal Records), and offering it to fans for download, free of charge, the morning of Christmas Eve, on his newly relaunched Chamillionaire.com website, which will be live for the first time that morning.

"I have been working so hard the past year that I haven't had the time to feed my underground fanbase the way I have in the past." Chamillionaire muses. "I feel that the best way I can say thanks to everyone that has supported my music from the beginning is to give them "Mixtape Messiah . 2" for free."

Longtime Chamillionaire fans will know that Cham has always had a vast presence on the web, both on his own site, Chamillionaire.com and his MySpace page, which currently boasts over 21 million music plays. The new Chamillionaire.com site will be completely renovated with 3d animation graphics, updated pictures, video footage, downloads, Chamillionaire blog comments and the new Chamillitary mailing list. Fans will be able to sign up for autographed giveaways and hear exclusive music via the site's Chamillitary Radio station; both from Chamillionaire, and his new Chamillitary Records artist, Famous, who Cham signed to his label last month. Those not already familiar with Famous will be able to read his bio and see pictures as well as hear music from Chamillitary's newest.

Next up will be the DVD portion of Mixtape Messiah 2, which Chamillionaire will release in late January. This portion of the mixtape will feature up-close-and-personal footage of Chamillionaire from the last few years of his grind to the top - show footage, backstage antics and life on the road - from doing a promo tour in an Expedition to graduating to a tour bus for his Texas Boyz Tour.

"I have had a camera following me for years," Cham says, "and I have so much footage that I feel the fans should see. Alot of it is raw and it would take years to get clearances from all the people on it with me, but that doesn't mean the fans won't see it. There's personal footage that I have kept aside to help promote my upcoming album, "The Ultimate Victory", but the majority of it will be released in installments, for the streets."

Chamillionaire also adds, "Every artist hates illegal downloading and while it may seem to some that I'm supporting it, I really feel that people are just hungry for some good material. Hopefully, they will get a full meal with "Mixtape Messiah 2" and appreciate my consistency enough to purchase my real album on March 27th."

La tant attendue Mixtape Messiah 2 sortira sur le net le jour de Noel... Elle sera en téléchargement gratuit sur son site pour remercier ses fans qui le soutiennent depuis le début... en gros.

Son 2nd album sortira quant à lui le 27 mars.
Peyton
Peyton
Night & Day

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Chamillionaire : Mixtape Messiah 2 ! Empty Re: Chamillionaire : Mixtape Messiah 2 !

Message par vato Mar 28 Nov - 22:01

ahh gratuit sa fais plaisir lol,c sympa d sa part kan meme
vato
vato
Habitué(e)

Chamillionaire : Mixtape Messiah 2 ! Empty Re: Chamillionaire : Mixtape Messiah 2 !

Message par Titou Mar 28 Nov - 22:02

vato a écrit:ahh gratuit sa fais plaisir lol,c sympa d sa part kan meme

D'un autre côté même payante on l'aurai dl sur d'autres sites ... alors bon
Titou
Titou
Club des Lovers

Message par konscience Mar 28 Nov - 22:31

ridin remix feat tupac?(apres tou au point il en ai kestion remix)

konscience
Immortel

Message par vato Mer 29 Nov - 0:32

Titou a écrit:
vato a écrit:ahh gratuit sa fais plaisir lol,c sympa d sa part kan meme

D'un autre côté même payante on l'aurai dl sur d'autres sites ... alors bon
c'es ttoujours mieux de dowl.. direct Smile
vato
vato
Habitué(e)

Message par YSF Mer 29 Nov - 4:29

safé plaisir on va pa la telecharher sur rapidshare cette fois lol
YSF
YSF

http://www.compo4all.c.la

Message par Peyton Mar 19 Déc - 23:52

With a multi-platinum selling album under his belt, two Grammy nominations and an MTV Video Music Award for his hit single "Ridin Dirty," Chamillionaire planning a big year in 2007.

He's finishing off 2006 with a bang by offering his new mixtape, Mixtape Messiah 2, free for download on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24), on his newly-launched website Chamillionaire.com

The mixtape, the follow-up to Cham's notable 2004 release Mixtape Messiah, will serve as a prelude for his upcoming album titled Ultimate Victory, which will be released in stores March 27th, 2007.

"Some people say it supports downloading because I'm giving it to people free on the website," Chamillionaire told AllHipHop.com. "I'm just feeding the audience some music that they haven't been fed in a long time, and showing them that I appreciate them. I don't want them to think that I'm bigger than them, because some rappers get too big and don't wanna do the mixtape thing because they're too fly.

Ultimate Victory will feature collaborations from Alicia Keys, Kanye West, Busta Rhymes, T.I., The Game, Three 6 Mafia, Pimp C, Young Buck and others.

The album will also feature production by Dr. Dre, Scott Storch, Swizz Beatz, Cool & Dre, and more.

"That's why I'm trying to bring a lot of concepts to the album. It's very conceptual and has a lot of creativity on it," Chamillionaire said.

In addition to releasing a new album in 2007, the Houston-bred rapper will also release a DVD with exclusive footage depicting his rise to fame, from his concerts, to taking trips to the mall.

"It'll have footage from a show where I'm performing and all the people in the crowd are saying my underground stuff," the rapper said. "You know, I've got a lot of fans who have Chamillionaire tattoos, and people who have "Ridin' Dirty" tattooed across their toes and crazy stuff like that. It's like, fans don't get to see the whole experience, so I'm gonna show them the hard work.

Chamillionaire, known for his entrepreneurial spirit, also plans to form a model agency in his hometown and build on a car customizing business called Fly Rydes he got into three years ago with his close friend, "Big Ernest."

The modeling company, called Masterpiece Mind Frame is his way of giving back to those who have things to offer, he says, but don't know how to get there.

"I'll go out and see people and everybody wants to make money, and I'll meet video girls who wanna live the good life and all, but it's like, you gotta have a plan, you know?" Chamillionaire stated. "That's why it's called Masterpiece Mind Frame because in the word mind frame, your MIND comes before your frame. Print modeling can turn into movies and other stuff, and you can just step all the way up the ladder. It's like that with males and females, and if you're trying to go somewhere, just walk up the ladder, you know, and take it to the next step."

Chamillionaire's right-hand man Big Ernest created the company years back, and Chamillionaire decided to collaborate with him to get "corporate money" for the business and build its clientele.

"Out here in Texas, that car thing is big. We'll do videos and rent all kinds of cars and people will waste all kinds of money on them, and instead, they can come spend that money with me," he says, noting that the company recently hooked up rides for David Banner and Pimp C.
Peyton
Peyton
Night & Day

Message par Zek Dim 24 Déc - 12:46

Disponible dans 6h normalement !

Sinon 50 Cent bouderait Chamillionaire alors qu'il était prévu qu'ils travaillent ensemble. La cause ? Chamillionaire sur le remix de "One Blood" et la présence de The Game sur une track produite par Dr Dre sur le futur album de Koopa !
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Peyton Lun 25 Déc - 12:14

MM2 Dispo
Chamillionaire : Mixtape Messiah 2 ! Cover_small2

1. Guess Who's Back Intro
2. Hip Hop Warning
3. Hip Hop Dead Skit
4. She Gonna Already Know
5. Let Em Know
6. Tryin To Change Me
7. Picture Me Rollin
8. Chamillionaire Speaks
9. Gme Gonna Cost A Free
10. Game Gonna Cost A Free Break
11. Riding Overseas Feat. Akon
12. Show me What Ya Got Feat. Famous
13. Answer Machine 2
14. Chamillitary Radio Skit
15. International Money
16. I Run It
17. Get Ya Umbrellas Out
18. Get Ya Umbrella Break
19. Man Hold Up
20. Roll Call Reloaded
21. Outro

http://www.chamillionaire.com/mixtape/
Peyton
Peyton
Night & Day

Message par Zek Lun 25 Déc - 12:49

Enfin ! Le 24 aura duré 3 jours Laughing
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Peyton Lun 25 Déc - 12:59

Tuerie la tape en tout cas. Rien que le son avec Akon fait extrêmement plaisir.

Ca fait très mal. C'est un beau cadeau de Noel.
Peyton
Peyton
Night & Day

Message par Titou Lun 25 Déc - 13:01

Jazzy Peyton a écrit:Tuerie la tape en tout cas.

C'est un beau cadeau de Noel.
+1000 Cham assure
Titou
Titou
Club des Lovers

Message par Tayz Lun 25 Déc - 13:02

Sympa l'idée de la tape gratos sur son site !!!!
jéspére que l'album sera encore meilleur que le dernier
Tayz
Tayz
Home Cookin'

http://TayzProductions.com

Message par Peyton Lun 25 Déc - 13:04

Sur la 20. Roll Call Reloaded, il imite en fait tous les différents rappeurs de Houston:

1. Z-Ro on the hook.
2. Pimp C
3. Slim Thug, then Z-Ro again
4. E.S.G.
5. Killa Kyleon
6. Big Moe
7. Willie D
8. Chingo Bling
9. Magno
10. Lil O'
11. Bun-B
12. Devin The Dude
13. Big Pokey
14. Lil Keke
15. Mike Jones
16. Paul Wall
17. Trae
18. Lil Flip
19. Scarface

Du lourd ce son, en plus imite pas trop mal.
Peyton
Peyton
Night & Day

Message par Zek Lun 25 Déc - 13:07

J'ai dl, j'écouterai après mon repas de Noel Cool
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé