Street Melody
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Pronostiques pour les "Hottest MCs in the game"

+2
Tayz
Zek
6 participants

Pronostiques pour les "Hottest MCs in the game" Empty Pronostiques pour les "Hottest MCs in the game"

Message par Zek Lun 12 Mai - 20:23

Vendredi soir, MTV US va révéler les noms des MC's les plus hot de l'année dans le game. Quelques artistes se sont prêtés au jeu des pronostiques en répondant à la question : "quel sera selon vous le top de cette année ?"

The Game
Lil Wayne - Kanye West - Lupe Fiasco - The Game
"I think Lil Wayne," Game told us last week on the set of his video for "Pain." "Kanye," he continued, "Lupe Fiasco had a good year. And ... me at #5 again. I'm just that good!"

Keyshia Cole
Lil Wayne - Kanye West
"Lil Wayne is hot with his metaphors," Keyshia Cole, who was also on the set, said about last year's reigning #1 Hottest MC. "His delivery is hot. All he has to do is stay at it. Kanye could be a Hottest MC this year. He puts a lot into his craft performance-wise and in the studio. He delivers. So does Lil Wayne."

Jermaine Dupri
Jay-Z - Andre 3000 - Lil Wayne
Jermaine Dupri said Jay-Z or Andre 3000 has to be #1. "I don't know my full top 10, but I feel like Andre ... Of course, Wayne is in there, Jay-Z is going to always be in the top five — I just worked with him on Usher's album. He's still #1. If we got to say people putting out new music, I got to say Andre's number is one right now. I would have to think about it, though — it's kind of hard, there aren't a lot of MCs right now."

Rocko
Rocko - Lil Wayne - Jay-Z - Rick Ross - Young Jeezy - T.I. - Shawty Lo
"I would definitely have to say myself!" Rocko said. "I would have to say Wayne, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, T.I., Shawty Lo."

Snoop Dogg
Kanye West - Lupe Fiasco - Common - Ludacris
As for Snoop Dogg, Kanye West was the first name he mentioned. "Lupe Fiasco is dope," he continued. "I love his delivery and how he get down. I think he should be on the list. Definitely Common should be on the list because he goes hard. Who is coming out the South?" he wondered, before trumpeting a certain versatile MC from Atlanta. "Oh, definitely Luda — got to put Luda on there. That is my boy! To me, Luda is going to always be one of the dopest, because no matter what, Luda always stays around. There are a lot of rappers that come out of Atlanta, but they don't do what Luda do. Luda stands the test of time; Luda is like how I am. No matter if you have music out or not, he should always be in that top 10, because he's hot and you can catch on somebody's song. Somebody is always going to call him [for collaborations], because they're going to need to be next to him, because he always hot."

Busta Rhymes
Common - Papoose - Reek The Villain - Lil Wayne - 50 Cent - Jay-Z
"Common was on that last list, right?" Busta Rhymes asked on the set of his "We Made It" video. (Yes, he was.) "All right, good. I think Papoose needs to be on that new list. I think [my artist] Reek the Villain needs to be on that list. I definitely think Lil Wayne needs to stay on the list; 50 needs to stay on the list; Hov should stay on the list."

Common
Kanye West - Jay-Z - Andre 3000 - Lil Wayne - Nas
"I'd definitely put Kanye West in there, and not just because he's my guy, but I really sit and listen to lyrics and be like, 'Man, he's saying some clever stuff,' " Com told us. "Jay-Z is definitely still ranking in the top five with me. He's just got it. Andre 3000, I think he just brings verses that ... we don't hear anybody rap like that, and that's just incredible. I think Lil Wayne definitely has been sparking it. I definitely give him a top-five ranking, because when I listen to him, I get that energy like when I heard MCs back earlier in the '90s, with the freedom he's got with his MCing. So that would be top 5. And Nas! Nas is one of my favorites of all time."

DJ Khaled
Rick Ross
"I'm going to be real with you: Rest in peace to Biggie; rest in Peace to Pac. [They're] legends, #1 MCs. Rick Ross is one of them dudes," the charismatic radio personality declared. "I know it's hard for people to say, because the people I named are such legends, but I got to keep it real. He's one of them dudes."

Yung Dro
Rick Ross - Webbie - Lil Wayne
Yung Dro cosigns on Ross as well. "His boldness, being able to critique your moves — where it takes you a couple of days to say, 'Ross said that!' Ross has got swag, baby. You ain't got to put it on him. That swag stand out like my truck stands out.

"They better stop sleeping on Webbie and my boy rick Ross," Dro added, naming other MCs he wants to see on the list. "You got to love him. Rick Ross is a very humble boss. That's what we need, some spirit. Some of these cats don't know where to go. Of course, Lil Wayne.

"My boy Webbie, though. Webbie brought that gutter. Webbie brought that 'I'm so gutter with it that I don't care about nothing else. I'm going to ride my gutter-ness out, and I'm going to make ya'll get on it.' That young cat is going somewhere. I like his drive."
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Pronostiques pour les "Hottest MCs in the game" Empty Re: Pronostiques pour les "Hottest MCs in the game"

Message par Tayz Lun 12 Mai - 20:42

cé qui Rocko ??
Tayz
Tayz
Home Cookin'

http://TayzProductions.com

Pronostiques pour les "Hottest MCs in the game" Empty Re: Pronostiques pour les "Hottest MCs in the game"

Message par Zek Lun 12 Mai - 20:44

un rappeur qui perce en ce moment aux states
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Extra-Prolific Mar 13 Mai - 21:59

Mdr Rick Ross.
Sinon j'vois pas l'interet de mettre Nas ou Andrey 3000 vu qu'ils ont percé depuis au moins 10 ans quoi..
Extra-Prolific
Extra-Prolific
Ce genre de membre respectable

Message par Evidji Mar 13 Mai - 22:29

The Game qui se cite, égal à lui-même. xD
Evidji
Evidji
HEYZEY

http://evidji.blogspot.com/

Message par Titou Mer 14 Mai - 13:41

Khaled devait avoir fumé je pense
Titou
Titou
Club des Lovers

Message par Guillaume.33 Mer 14 Mai - 14:05

c'est pas parcqu'ils ont percé des années qu'ils peuvent pas etre le top hiphop de l'année...

sinon chu etonné que Lil wayne soit autant cité... bref j'aimerais bien entendre des avis dans le genre dans le rap fr pour connaitre le point de vue des mc en france... chu sur que 70% des mecs se citeraient eux meme.
Guillaume.33
Guillaume.33

Message par Extra-Prolific Mer 14 Mai - 14:32

Nn mais quand j'vois Nas ça fait rire, c'est p'tet le MC le moins hot de l'année quoi.
Extra-Prolific
Extra-Prolific
Ce genre de membre respectable

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé