Street Melody
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Résumé du dernier Chat entre Jay-Z et ses fans

4 participants

Résumé du dernier Chat entre Jay-Z et ses fans Empty Résumé du dernier Chat entre Jay-Z et ses fans

Message par Zek Ven 30 Juin - 22:15

Jay-Z: Whats up everybody!! Welcome. I'm still hung over from the high of last night so I might be a little slow, so bear with me

wajihah: How long did it take you to write Reasonable Doubt?

Jay-Z: That was the one album that was written from the time I was born until 1996 (from the time i started rapping, like 9 years old).

whitemike009: Jay -- i dont think anyone has ever shut down MSG and Radio City like you did -- how do you compare performing in those two Venues? How long until you shut down The Park? Carnegie Hall?

Jay-Z: Playing The Garden was more of a life long dream. Radio City was a step for hip-hop culture to take a person that's rapping the lyrics that are on REASONABLE DOUBT juxtaposed with a 50 piece orchestra. They're a whole different vibe, but each was equally as satisfying and historic. Carnegie hall here we come!

JFB web miss: Why are you doing an international tour?

Jay-Z: First, I really wanted to visit a lot of places I hadn't been. Why not go there and bring the music people have been listening to for 10 years and let them experience that and then see how they react to the music?

greeneyesmami06: What's your favorite part of your job?

Jay-Z: I guess working alongside new artists in the case of Rihanna. That was a year or so process. She came in really green to the industry, and to see her grow and actually become a superstar or to see how big Kanye has gotten is just great.

JDSmallz: Any news on Foxy Brown?

Jay-Z: Foxy Brown has completely recovered and got her hearing back. She will be back in the studio next month

mainy_org:Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Jay-Z: That's hard to say. There are so many opportunities out there, but with every move I make, I always have the culture in mind--so whatever I do is going to open doors for the next generation

drush: Will you put your performace at the Radio City Music Hall on DVD? If so, when?

Jay-Z: Well, we taped it, but we're going to see what it looks like first and make a decision from there

thewatcherbk: What made you decide to do the tracks in reverse order this weekend?

Jay-Z: I think some of the most powerful tracks were in the beginning, but I wanted to start reflective; it's a night that's not only about that album, but about a time period. That's why I wanted to start in a reflective mode

irish*cutie: In your own opinion, what was the highlight of your concert last night?

Jay-Z: I believe that everyone thought Mary was going to come out, who couldn't be there because she's working on her tour, and then when Beyonce came out people went crazy. (And of course the overtime when we got into some other material).

NAVIN: Why do you think that now more than ever theres more beef and violence in the industry? And what do you think can stop it?

Jay-Z: People's fascination with beef and how beef sells is what makes it continue. When the people let artists know that they are fed up with it, it will obviously have to stop.

NAVIN: What song on Reasonable Doubt is your favorite?

Jay-Z: It's tough because I love the album so much, but the highlights would be: "Can I Live," "D'evils," and "Dead Presidents".

True: Will you appear on Nas' Def Jam debut Hip Hop Is Dead?

Jay-Z: Absolutely!

Bey-Z: Have you shot the video for "Deja Vu" yet?

Jay-Z: Yeah, we shot it last Wednesday in Louisiana,

youngnic21: When is the new Freeway album dropping?

Jay-Z: September

shizzawn2: Did you ever think that you would become as big as you are today?

Jay-Z: To answer the question, there was no way to predict the places that hip-hop has taken me. I always knew I would be successful, but I didn't know to what level.

niloyoung: What made you decide to do the 44 four's? And can we get it on the radio?

Jay-Z: It's on Hot 97 right now! They're playing the bootleg version. I believe at the time I did 22 2's i thought it was clever. I felt like I had to out-clever the cleverness. How clever is that?

Cap: Who`s your favorite producer at the moment?

Jay-Z: Dr. Dre--the all time greatest. Also, Rick Rubin is highly favored and very prolific

MoMoneyMoProblems99: What new Def Jam artists are you excited about?

Jay-Z: That's going to be tough because I don't want to offend anybody.

ninasamone: You are so silly, I love how you stay down to earth....what keeps you grounded?

Jay-Z: LOL... the boxing game on X-Box very relaxing and keeps you grounded

mc2da: Who's coming with you on the UK tour?

Jay-Z: It's a global tour. I hope to have The Roots on some dates and maybe Rihanna and Ne-Yo. We'll see...

Kappachin023: Since you and Beyonce have such a great chemistry together on record, have you thought about a Bonnie and Clyde album... maybe Jay and B. together for like 16 tracks?

Jay-Z: The last time I tried that it ended with horrrible results... don't think I'll be trying that again. Can anybody say "Best of Both Worlds"?

mouse717: In the Hustlin' Remix, was the verse you said your response to Cam? And whats happened since?

Jay-Z: My verse is really, and always has been, about current affairs and things I like to do... LOL

trueblue27: Are the Young Gunz and Memphis Bleek back in studio working on new albums?

Jay-Z: Young Chris is working on a solo album as well as Bleek.

jerseyshere14: My favorite part of Saturday's show was when you put the mic down let the audience handle the lyrics, so as an artist, how does it feel to have your work LOVED by so many people?

Jay-Z: It's an indescribable feeling to know that you created something out of thin air that's so tangible... and people feel so strongly about it, that they know it verbatim.

KiaNicole: What do you most want to be remembered as?

Jay-Z: As a good person, hard worker, rebel, and I'm working on some other things...

phenomenalwoman@comcast.net: Have you ever been in front of a crowd that did not respond to you?

Jay-Z: Can anybody say Puff Daddy world tour? LOL

arballer2005: How was it when you met Bill Gates?

Jay-Z: The guy is so inteligent; it's very humbling. The funny thing about that meeting is that they tried to prep our meeting--meaning they asked me what I was going to talk to him about, and naturally I said 'Is someone in there prepping him how to speak to me?' But when I got in there, he was cool. The first question he asked me was about Def Jam, which was real cool.

SOHH: Did you think reach out to Jaz-O or Nas to join you on stage last night

Jay-Z: Yeah, I did, but he (Jaz-O) continued to air out things in public. So I figured, what's the sense? He's still holding onto baggage. And as far as Nas, we already did that at the I Declare War show.

aj52pub1: Jay, which video did you enjoy making most?

Jay-Z: Big Pimpin'. I don't know why... wink wink.

pauliez: Does the infamous Jay Z life ever get old?

Jay-Z: Yeah, when you're eating and theres a camera lens on your spaghetti.

youngnic21: Is it true that Big L was primed to join the Roc when he died?

Jay-Z: Yeah, he had just made a record called "Ebonics" a week before he passed. We were going to sign him the following week.

Cap: When's the last time you wrote a verse down?

Jay-Z: The 2nd verse of "Can I Live"

rome23513: What's your best memory of B.I.G?

Jay-Z: There are so many memories that I have about him. He was just so charismatic, and such a likeable guy.

monylove41: Do you still get nervous when you get on stage?

Jay-Z: Last night, when i got in the car before the stage opened. They had to cover it with this black thing so you couldn't see the car off the side of the stage, and it was pitch black. It was taking a little long, so my mouth was getting dry and I didn't think I was going to be able to start the first verse...LOL

CaliLove19: "Only dudes movin units: Em, Pimp Juice and Us" now that you and Eminem have taken a step back -- where do you see The Game and the whole industry going?

Jay-Z: You know, I believe that the game moves in cycles, and I believe there will be another wave of superstars to move the game forward. If I had to name one person I would have to say Lupe is making the most creative, different new music. It's fresh!

mah: What the best part of being Jay-Z?

Jay-Z: Last night's performance, when everyone sang the whole album word for word--that didn't suck.

Big_A: Why do you think New York is no longer on top?

Jay-Z: Because the game has to move in cycles, and everyone gets their chance. That's the beauty of hip-hop.

manatarms: Who's the rookie of the year?

Jay-Z: Lil' Wayne for sure

rome23513: When is Jeezy's next album dropping?

Jay-Z: September... watch out for a record called "Bury Me A G". Incredible!

Goddegree: How do you decide who gets on Rocafella or on Def Jam?

Jay-Z: Out of all fairness, it's supposed to go back on forth. One Def Jam, one Rocafella. But because I'm a fair guy at heart, if someone really wants to be on Def Jam, it's cool, or vice versa.

Spox: What do You Think about Dj Premier vs Christina Aguilera or Scott Storch vs Paris Hilton Collabos?

Jay-Z: I think its cool when genres of music mix. It's hard to put things in a box that way. It just has to be good

manman1981: Do you plan on signing anymore big name artists?

Jay-Z: Well, we just signed Fabolous. So i mean of course we'd love to have all the big name artists we can get without poaching.

Litoilladel: How angry were you with the whole Cristal being anti-Hip-Hop?

Jay-Z: I'm angry with anybody who we support and is not absolutely 100% thrilled for us to endorse their products without being paid.

donjean82: As a CEO, who do you think is your biggest competition in the game?

Jay-Z: I would have to say Jimmy Iovine, because not only is he a brilliant marketer and business man, but we was also a producer. He can speak from an artists' level also, so it's difficult.

pauliez: Whose idea was it to put the orchestra into the concert?

Jay-Z: Everything is my idea... mine! mine! mine! Nah, it was a collective decision. John Meneilly and Quest were involved.

shanene77: How would would you rate Bush as a president?

Jay-Z: The worst in my memory. Insert Kanye Quote here.

texashg85: You said on Hot 97 that you wanted the "Reasonable Doubt Purists" to be in the audience last night. Do you think you achieved what you wanted?

Jay-Z: Absolutely. I saw females singing the whole album the entire time. It was unbelieveable. And that was a pretty hard, male oriented album.
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Résumé du dernier Chat entre Jay-Z et ses fans Empty Re: Résumé du dernier Chat entre Jay-Z et ses fans

Message par nomalez Ven 30 Juin - 22:35

possible d'avoir la traduction intégrale de l'interview!??^^
nomalez
nomalez
Label Street Melody certifié

http://www.myspace.com/Nomalez

Résumé du dernier Chat entre Jay-Z et ses fans Empty Re: Résumé du dernier Chat entre Jay-Z et ses fans

Message par Zek Ven 30 Juin - 22:36

c'est pas compliqué à comprendre franchement, c'est de l'anglais de base...
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Kenji Ven 30 Juin - 22:37

J'ai lu un peu et la premiere question qui me vient c'est dans quelles mesures Jayz a rencontré bill gates ?
Kenji
Kenji
Leader

Message par Timal Jo Sam 1 Juil - 7:45

nomalez a écrit:possible d'avoir la traduction intégrale de l'interview!??^^

C vrai que c'est simple !!! fait pas ton mec de 6eme !! Smile
Timal Jo
Timal Jo
L'Antillais de Street Melody

http://www.myspace.com/timaljo

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé