Street Melody
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Lil Wayne avec Tech N9ne et Eminem sur Tha Carter IV ?

3 participants

Lil Wayne avec Tech N9ne et Eminem sur Tha Carter IV ? Empty Lil Wayne avec Tech N9ne et Eminem sur Tha Carter IV ?

Message par Zek Mar 21 Sep - 17:23

Alors qu'il purge toujours sa peine de prison, Lil Wayne a déclaré dans une interview téléphonique avec Funkmaster Flex qu'il désirerait avoir Andre 3000 et Tech N9ne sur son prochain album.

Tech N9ne, malgré une grande communauté de fans, n'a jamais réussi à percer dans le grand public, et c'est une surprise de voir son nom cité par Weezy. En tournée promotionnelle pour son protégé Krizz Kaliko, Tech N9ne a déclaré vouloir rencontré Lil Wayne en prison, mais que cela ne s'est pas fait pour des problèmes d'agenda.

Finalement, ils ont réussi à organiser une visite, et pendant trois heures, les deux hommes ont discuté, et ont ainsi évoqué l'idée de collaborer sur un prochain album. Tech N9ne a proposé un projet de chanson nommée "This Is Hip Hop" où le rappeur de Kansas City voudrait voir Marsha Ambrosius et Eminem les rejoindre. Lil Wayne semblait très motivé.

(voilà en gros la traduction du texte ci-dessous)

This past August, Lil Wayne conducted one of his first radio interviews from jail with Funkmaster Flex. During the call to New York’s Hot 97 FM, the incarcerated MC was asked which artists he’d like to collaborate with once he was released from Rikers Island, where’s he’s currently serving a one-year sentence for a 2007 gun charge. His response, “I’ve been saying to myself that I really want to do a song with either Andre 3000 or my man Tech N9ne.”

Since then, the hip-hop community has been abuzz about Wayne’s interest in Kansas City MC, Tech N9ne, who, despite amassing a cult like following,has seen much of his success outside the mainstream circle.

Last week, Tech and Strange Music signee Krizz Kaliko appeared on XXLMag.com’s weekly Ustream series, Spotlight, [watch here] and the KC MC revealed that he was scheduled to meet Wayne that Wednesday. Unfortunately, there was a mix up on the days and he was denied entry to the visiting area at Rikers. However, 24 hours later, Tech and Wayne were able to have their first face-to-face meeting this past Thursday.

In an exclusive sit down at the XXL offices, [watch below] Tech revealed some of the surprising details of his three-hour conversation with the Young Money CEO. “We talked about creationism and Darwinism, man,” Tech said. “We talked a lot about people, we talked about Kanye, we talked about Waka Flocka, we talked about Nicki Minaj, we talked about T.I…. But three hours just kickin’ it, man… It was a wonderful visit. They say at Rikers Island you can only get like an hour or two but we were there for like three and a half hours just going until the warden came in. The warden came in and it was time to stop, but I ain’t wanna go, man.”

Before ending his visit, Tech and Wayne got to speak about everything from family and religion to the all-important possibility of collaborating in the near future. “[Wayne] also said that he wanted me on Tha Carter IV and I’m like, ‘Yeah, *****, let’s go,’” Tech explained. “I said, ‘I got one for you, too.’ I got [a song] called ‘This is Hip-Hop,’ if I could get Marsha Ambrosius to sing on there and possibly get Eminem on it, too… He was like that sounds dope.”

Despite the prospect of working with one of the most successful artists in the game, Tech says he appreciated the opportunity to sit down with a real dude. “[Wayne] seemed happy as hell, man,” he added. “I just hated to see him in that orange suit. I told him that he ain’t belonged there. He talked about how bad he wants to get out and see his kids.

XXL Mag
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Lil Wayne avec Tech N9ne et Eminem sur Tha Carter IV ? Empty Re: Lil Wayne avec Tech N9ne et Eminem sur Tha Carter IV ?

Message par Hiruma Mar 21 Sep - 17:39

J'espère de tout coeur que le son va aboutir et qu'il sera monstrueux.
Hiruma
Hiruma
Extraterrestre SDF

Lil Wayne avec Tech N9ne et Eminem sur Tha Carter IV ? Empty Re: Lil Wayne avec Tech N9ne et Eminem sur Tha Carter IV ?

Message par maxlamenace Mar 21 Sep - 17:53

Hiruma a écrit:J'espère de tout coeur que le son va aboutir et qu'il sera monstrueux.

Co_Sign
maxlamenace
maxlamenace
Pro des Flips

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé