Street Melody
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

D12 de retour le 20 Mai avec une toute nouvelle mixtape

+12
konscience
Hiruma
Ginger
Cerb R
ditwizi
Tayz
Evidji
Madgirl
Oz
Timal Jo
Peyton
Zek
16 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

D12 de retour le 20 Mai avec une toute nouvelle mixtape Empty D12 de retour le 20 Mai avec une toute nouvelle mixtape

Message par Zek Mar 15 Avr - 11:29

D12 de retour le 20 Mai avec une toute nouvelle mixtape D12-return_of_the_dozen

Bizarre l'a annoncé sur son MySpace, les Dirty Dozen effectueront leur grand retour sur mixtape le 20 Mai 2008. Elle sera intitulée "The Return Of The Dozen". Vous pouvez dès à présent la réserver sur le site : http://www.d12world.com/mixtape
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

D12 de retour le 20 Mai avec une toute nouvelle mixtape Empty Re: D12 de retour le 20 Mai avec une toute nouvelle mixtape

Message par Peyton Mar 15 Avr - 11:43

Voila enfin une bonne nouvelle dans cette journée!

J'espère y'aura des sons nouveaux et pas trop de remix a la cons sur des instrus connus.
Peyton
Peyton
Night & Day

D12 de retour le 20 Mai avec une toute nouvelle mixtape Empty Re: D12 de retour le 20 Mai avec une toute nouvelle mixtape

Message par Timal Jo Mar 15 Avr - 12:57

Dirty J.Peyton a écrit:Voila enfin une bonne nouvelle dans cette journée!

J'espère y'aura des sons nouveaux et pas trop de remix a la cons sur des instrus connus.
Timal Jo
Timal Jo
L'Antillais de Street Melody

http://www.myspace.com/timaljo

Message par Oz Mar 15 Avr - 13:17

+1
Aussi j'espère qu'elle sera disponible dans tous les magasins (Fnac, Virgin...)
Oz
Oz
Jusqu'ici tout va bien...

http://coz-photography.com

Message par Madgirl Mar 15 Avr - 18:29

Timal Jo a écrit:

Madgirl
Dam,Dam,Dam

Message par Evidji Mar 15 Avr - 19:06

Yeaaaahhh!!!
Evidji
Evidji
HEYZEY

http://evidji.blogspot.com/

Message par Tayz Mar 15 Avr - 20:17

bonne nouvelle oué
(en esperant ne pas etre dégouté aprés la 1er écoute)
Tayz
Tayz
Home Cookin'

http://TayzProductions.com

Message par ditwizi Mar 15 Avr - 20:43

tres bonne nouvelle en espérant que la mixtape sera pas repoussé
ditwizi
ditwizi
Habitué(e)

Message par Zek Mer 23 Avr - 17:34

D12 de retour le 20 Mai avec une toute nouvelle mixtape D12-f1ab
D12 de retour le 20 Mai avec une toute nouvelle mixtape D12-f2a
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Cerb R Mer 23 Avr - 21:59

c'est Proof sur la cover ?

RRRRoooh ça va
Cerb R
Cerb R
Rat de Laboratoire

http://www.myspace.com/cerbr

Message par Ginger Sam 26 Avr - 22:41

Et en plus il parait qu'Eminem sera dessus. Il se réveille le gros. ^^
Ginger
Ginger
Peter Pan

Message par Zek Mar 13 Mai - 10:00

The return of D12
The Dirty Dozen's Kuniva talks mix tape(s) and more
By B.J. Hammerstein
Metromix
May 12, 2008

Email Print View Share Digg Del.icio.us Facebook Furl Google Reddit Spurl Yahoo Add To Favorites Add to playlist
Photos:
It’s been four years since the hard-hitting Detroit rap group D12 a.k.a. the Dirty Dozen was sitting atop the Billboard charts with its second major studio album, “D12 World.”

Marshall Mathers a.k.a. Eminem was arguably the largest pop star on the planet at the time. The unofficial D12 leader Proof was the reigning hip-hop mayor of Detroit. And pop fans around the world couldn’t get enough of the grim lyrics and grimy production style the group was known for.

A lot has changed since 2004. The April 11, 2006 death of Deshaun Holton (Proof) still sends shivers throughout the rap community in Detroit. Eminem, who toured with D12 in 2004 while finishing up his last studio album “Encore,” has had numerous rumors swirling about, but has kept an almost total lock-down low profile.

Denaun Porter a.k.a. Kon Artis has kept busy with acclaimed production work for acts like Guilty Simpson and Little Brother among many others while Rufus Johnson a.k.a. Bizarre has had media attention from his stint with VH1’s “Celebrity Fit Club” and dropping two solo albums, the most recent being 2007’s Koch Records’ “Blue Cheese and Coney Island.”

As the summer of 2008 heats up, D12 is set to make a big splash. Wednesday, May 21 they hit the Magic Stick for a release party for their new mix-tape “Return of the Dozen” and then they take off on a tour to support.

“It’s mostly original songs,” says Von Carlisle a.k.a. Kuniva while playing a couple of tracks during an interview conducted inside the Detroit Free Press office. “We all got together; Bizarre flew in from Atlanta and we just holed up in the studio and did it. (We’re) letting people know that we’re back and ready to work. We’re ready to go to out there and show people who we are. We’re not dead.”

Over the phone, Bizarre chimed in from Atlanta and answered the big question: Is Eminem on the record?

“Naw, he’s not on the mix tape,” Biz says. “We just kind of wanted to let the world see us without Marshall. He’s doing his own thing. He’s got his own album to worry about, to put out. We just wanted to just do it with the four fellas.”

So now Kuniva, Bizarre, Kon Artis and Ondre Moore a.k.a. Swift are entering a familiar world at an unfamiliar time. Kuniva, who was mostly known as the “quiet henchman” in the back of group, is opening up about life, music and the “Return of the Dozen.”

It’s been four years and a couple serious changes -- the death of Proof, and Eminem not being involved in the mix tape recording – since “D12 World.” What was the recording process like, you guys getting back together?
We never lost a step. It just comes back automatically. No matter what. No matter how far the distance. When we see each other and come back to work, it’s like we just left off from the last album. It’s comes second nature to us.

We just went in and we didn’t have a set marker of what we were trying to hit. We just went in and did the music how we felt at the time. I think for us, it’s a big step for people to look at us in a different light.

The tracks that you’ve played, on first listen they sound a lot different than “Purple Pills” and the older stuff. How has the music changed?
They’re used to seeing us doing this one-formula type of music. They’re not used to seeing the more serious side of D12.

Our fans will hear a more ferocious side – [but] a realistic ferocious, not a humorous ferocious…There’re a lot of more serious songs, but at the same time we’re having a lot of fun. We wanted to let people know where we really come from: The true origin of D12 is to be dirty, to be grimy. We were raised in the battle-type world as far as battling emcees. We’re just getting back to our roots.

So, you’re kind of moving into the role that Proof kind of had – the spokesperson of the group?
With everything that I do, I’ve always enjoyed playing the back and letting everybody else handle things. I’m usually the laid-back reserved one of the group. I don’t cause any ruckus. I usually don’t cause any bullshit or any kind of mess. I barely go out to clubs or anything like that. I’m always to myself. I’ve always been kind of isolated. I never really fought for the camera time.

It’s changed a lot because now everyone has to hold there own weight in this group. And I’ve learned that in this business, you have to step up, and be more aggressive -- more noticed, more seen. And Proof carried all that weight with everything, and nobody can do what he did. So what we’re doing now, everybody’s holding up their end -- and we’re all holding that shit up, holding it above our heads.

Proof really understood the rap game. What are some of the things he instilled to you, that you’re carrying on?
With the rap, he gave you a certain drive and a certain focus. And that focus was he taught you how to rhyme. He taught you how to make complete songs. I didn’t know how to really do it. He really sat me down and told me to write this amount of bars, and here’s the hook. You can’t just rap on and rap on. After a while someone’s going to start snoring.

You have to have a concept. You have to have some kind of a hook. You have to have a bridge. You can’t just write about the same thing on every single song. You can’t kill a person in each and every song. He taught us how to be versatile, but at the same time, be realistic. Then, sometimes, be unrealistic.

You always want to leave some kind of mark on someone’s brain every time they come across you -- and anyone who met Proof, he left an impression good or bad.

You have a solo project, too, that you are trying to finish up and release at the end of the summer. After fours years, it seems like you as an individual, and the rest of the members in D12, have a lot to say about a lot of different subjects?
As far as my style and my music and the mix-tape that I’m putting together, it’s more just getting into the mind of me because a lot of people tell me I’m too laid back. I need to step up more. People need to know what I’m thinking.

Most people already know the group and they know who’s who, but they always have trouble with me and Swifty. We are always the ones who really don’t get that recognition because they always call us the henchmen. Proof was so vocal. Bizarre is vocal without even saying anything and Kon Artis, people know him for his beats. And, of course, there's Marshall…

Now it’s to the point where we really have to step it up and also just show people who we are. And that’s what I’m doing on this mix tape here. I’m showing people who I am. What I go through. I’m addressing a lot of issues. Like people saying that he’s [Eminem] fat.

“Marshall’s fat. Bizarre is this.”

They’re taking our quietness for weakness.

D12 is here to stay. Everyone knows that D12 means Dirty Dozen. I’ve read the blogs where people are so fucking cruel: “Why do they call it the Dozen when two members are dead?”

We’re always going to be the Dozen. D12 isn’t going anywhere.
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Hiruma Mar 13 Mai - 11:13

Pas d'Eminem donc sur la mixtape : /
Hiruma
Hiruma
Extraterrestre SDF

Message par konscience Mar 13 Mai - 17:21

pas de proof pas de eminem un truc peut etre moisi donc mdr

konscience
Immortel

Message par Evidji Mar 13 Mai - 22:31

Ca peut-être pourri, ça peut-être bon.
Avec Kon Artis, Kuniva et Bizzy ça peut être bon, Swift est un peu en deçà pour moi.
Evidji
Evidji
HEYZEY

Message par Tayz Mer 14 Mai - 7:58

lol non abusé le mec il pose avec son crew juste pour un album
Tayz
Tayz
Home Cookin'

http://TayzProductions.com

Message par Mikael Mer 14 Mai - 8:33

D12 Sans proof et Eminem, c est pas vraiment D12
Mikael
Mikael
Joker

Message par Ginger Mer 14 Mai - 21:34

Sur le myspace du groupe, ils disent qu'Eminem sera dessus... Petit mensonge pour booster les ventes?
Ginger
Ginger
Peter Pan

Message par Tenido Mer 14 Mai - 21:35

il doit faire un skit connerie du genre genre une intro "hey....we are back"
Tenido
Tenido
Chiken Killa

Message par konscience Mer 14 Mai - 21:40

expdr "hey shhaddyyy suck my dick ohoh" kom dhab kwa c skit inutile

konscience
Immortel

Message par ditwizi Ven 23 Mai - 13:30

c'est sortit ou pas?
ditwizi
ditwizi
Habitué(e)

Message par Zek Ven 23 Mai - 19:02

Apparemment c'est pas encore sorti.

Sinon rumeur de cover back (non confirmée). La présence d'Eminem est de plus en plus hypothétique.

D12 de retour le 20 Mai avec une toute nouvelle mixtape Lbfd77c55bd56fe6de1c737xo5

Autre tracklist légèrement différente :

1. Intro D12 featuring Dolo
2. We Back D12
3. Throw 'Em Up High D12
4. The Drill D12
5. Cheatin' In The Bedroom D12 featuring Monica Blaire & King Gordy
6. Biggest G Is Chris Reed D12 featuring Maestro
7. If You Want It Kuniva
8. U Never Know D12
9. I Am Gone D12 featuring King Gordy
10. Win Or Lose Swift featuring King Gordy
11. I'm From The D D12
12. Suicide D12 featuring Sindy Syringe
13. Plead For Your Life D12 featuring Royce Da 5'9"
14. Get This Paper D12 featuring Rod Dae of Rock Bottom
15. You're Not Gangsta D12 featuring King Gordy
16. That's The Way That Goes D12
17. This Situation D12 featuring King Gordy & Black Face of Rock Bottom
18. 13 MC's D12 featuring Marv Won, Stretch Money, Rare, Famous, X-Factor, T-Flame, Quest McCody, Swann, 3, Young Who?, Young Miles & Guilty Simpson
19. Mrs. Pitts D12 featuring King Gordy
20. Outro D12 featuring Dolo
21. Don't Hate Brittany Reed (Bonus Track) D12

edit : par contre la Release Party a bien eu lieu, la mixtape a été diffusée.
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Evidji Ven 23 Mai - 19:17

Royce & King Gordy, yeaaaaah
Evidji
Evidji
HEYZEY

Message par Zek Mer 28 Mai - 13:11

Les premières mixtapes commandées ont été envoyées ces jours ci, ils auront eu une semaine de retard au final (par contre, pas de leak sur le net, c'est étonnant).
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Zek Dim 1 Juin - 20:05

Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant