Street Melody
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Double album LP de Cashis

4 participants

Double album LP de Cashis Empty Double album LP de Cashis

Message par Blacko Dim 23 Sep - 19:30

CASHIS DOUBLE-LP DROPPING DEC 18TH

CASHIS DOUBLE-LP DROPPING ON DEC 18TH !!! STAY TUNED SONGS WILL BE LEAKED DURING THE RECORDING PROCESS CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES AND NEW TRACKS !!!!!!!!!!!!! BBG

source : myspace de Cashis

--------

Espérons que les ventes plus faibles actuelles leur aient fait comprendre qu'ils se doivent de remonter leur niveau et fournir de la qualité.
Blacko
Blacko
Amphétamine

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Double album LP de Cashis Empty Re: Double album LP de Cashis

Message par Peyton Dim 23 Sep - 20:31

Double Album, décembre... Shady Records... je demande à voir pour le croire malgré cette annonce pleine d'enthousiasme.
Peyton
Peyton
Night & Day

Message par Blacko Dim 23 Sep - 21:07

Ca me parait plausible vu qu'Eminem sortira l'année prochaine probablement et on avait dit que le type de son label qui devait sortir cette année c'est Cashis. Après les on dit ou autres, ça va ça vient.
Blacko
Blacko
Amphétamine

Message par Peyton Dim 23 Sep - 21:18

C'est que devrait y'avoir deja Stat Quoi depuis un moment...
Peyton
Peyton
Night & Day

Message par Evidji Dim 23 Sep - 23:09

J.Peyton a écrit:C'est que devrait y'avoir deja Stat Quoi depuis un moment...
+1.

Mais cette nouvelle me parait plausible aussi, j'suis impatient d'entendre ça en tout cas, ce petit nouveau m'a convaincu !
Evidji
Evidji
HEYZEY

http://evidji.blogspot.com/

Message par Blacko Lun 2 Juin - 19:38

Lors de sa dernière interview Cashis à lâché des informations :

D'abord déjà le premier single devrait être l'un d'eux : "Grinden", "Ride Like Me", "I'm That Nigga", "Clicc Clicc Boom" Le street single est "22" avec Eminem. C'est bien un double album. Sorti prévu pour le 23 septembre et les singles prévu pour le 25 juillet.

La bonne nouvelle pour ceux qui pensent à un report c'est qu'Interscope voulait déjà sortir le single au mois de février mais Cashis a volontairement reculé la date comme il le dit lui-même sur l'interview.

source : http://www.aftermathmusic.com/vs2008/_interviews/cashis_may_2008.
Blacko
Blacko
Amphétamine

Message par Zek Mar 15 Juil - 10:49

HHIH got the opportunity to talk to Shady Records’ rapper Cashis. After Obie’s sudden departure from the label we had to ask him about the situation at Shady Records. We also talked about his upcoming debut album, Loose Cannon (due in September), his first single, the future of Shady Records, and more.

HHIH: What’s up Cashis? Thanks for doing this interview with the new hip hop website HHIH.

What up fammo. No problem, thank ya’ll for interviewing me, pahtnah.

HHIH: So, man… What’s going on in your life as of right now?

A lot of restructuring is going on in my life. Musically, I am in a great space. And right now, that’s all I have to keep me going. Everybody has ups and downs, struggles, and triumphs, so I’m in between both right now.

HHIH: We need to talk about what’s going on with Shady Records. We recently learned that Obie Trice has left the label. What do you feel about that?

First off, Everything is Shady, and Everything at Shady is in mint condition. Yeah, O, is making big moves on his own, which is a beautiful thing. I have no feelings toward his departure. He’s still family, and it’s being in a family, and watching your older brothers, start a successful business, and bring you in and get you on the level they are, and one of your brother’s, uses his power, and talent, to start another successful business. I’m happy for him, as everyone else should be.

HHIH: Listening to the song, “The Giant,” that Obie recorded, it sounded like he wasn’t too happy about his position on the label. Obviously he wants to release more material. I can understand him to a certain point. But I mean.. He’s released two albums. You, Stat Quo, and Bobby still haven’t released your first.

It’s just lyrics man. Great lyrics, in the moment of truth. I’m on my 3rd project in my eyes, and the public. I’m not a new face or name to the public anymore. I am on more of The Re Up, than anybody else. I’m on all singles of The Re Up. I sold out my limited edition County Hound E.P., hit a quick Number 1, on Billboard Heat Seakers chart. My video still gets airplay, and we only had a budget of 5k, on that. So, with Zero promotion, we more than achieved our goal, which leads to the demand for the material today. And also, leads, to the mom and pop stores, and the big chain stores buying a good amount of units of my LP. It was a brilliantly executed plan by King Mathers, Paul Rosenberg, Dart Parker, and my Interscope family also. Mr. Iovine, A. Flad. C. Clancy, what up errbody! Now, watch what happens with Loose cannon. Plus, I have to be in the top 3 best mixtape artist ever. All new music, and quality. So, I haven’t disappeared from the public. Sometimes, I get caught up in other activities, that distract me from what I should be doing.

HHIH: Do you feel like he disrespected Shady with the track?

I haven’t heard the track, and I don’t wanna hear it. Because, the general response is it is a diss at Marshall, and myself. And, I don’t want to listen to the track, with that in mind. Obie and I, were planning to drop a group album, and we are about to hit this tour together in 2 weeks. Alchemist, Stat, Bone Thugs, we’re all going to perform a amazing tour. So, as far as I know, the comradery and respect that Obie and I have is still very much intact.

HHIH: Are you worried that this will happen again? I can’t help to think of Stat Quo. I mean.. The guy has waited since 2003 to release his album, and he’s still just waiting..

I got much more important things to be concerned about. Everybody is their own man, and entitled to do what they need to in order to survive. I’m not in anyone else’s shoes but Ramone, Shady Capo Ca$his. Blacc Jesus. So, my only concern is increasing the validity of our label, to untouchable heights. And being compensated for the work I do. Which, my fans know, I do, my part 100%. I bleed for this Shady Family. No matter if I’m the last 1 standing. I could do this 4eva. I’m only 27, and on my 3rd major release, my talent is just now showing to some. So, they are going back to my mixtapes and The Re Up, and Countyhound, and really understanding what they are hearing. It was a format change from what you’re used to hearing. The same way Trap Muzik is a classic, and after that, the general public, wanted to hear more, of lyrics with substance in it. U may not be able to dance to all of it, but you get food for thought, and a classic album. And it opens ur ears, to hear and like, whateva it is you feel, as a consumer.

HHIH: On a lot of forums and sites you can read comments like “Shady Records is dead,” “Shady Records is the new Death Row.” “They have no good artists,” etc. And in a recent remix of “A Milli”, Chamillionaire raps “somebody send a message to Dr Dre and Eminem they takin so long to drop that we jam Soulja boy instead of them.” What do you feel about comments like that?

Hahahahahahahaha. Dude is funny. Koopa… I like homebwoi doe. B4, I woulda been on his helmet 4 that! But, now, I understand that, when people say those type of rhymes, it’s not a diss, it’s jus for speculation. He is a fan, of Em and Dre’s and wants them to come bacc to spark record sales, cuz he didn’t do so well last album. Which is understandable for any emcee. And FUCC all internet haters. Shady will never die. And yeah, we the new Deathrow, of 96, at it’s peak. And bacc then, it didn’t matter as long as Pac dropped a album each year. So, I’ll take that as a compliment. I love this feeling, I love pressure, and I don’t lose.

HHIH: Maybe your album (Loose Cannon) can be like a “come back” for Shady Records?

We don’t need a come bacc. The Re Up is at 4 mill world wide. Off 1 video. What other label can say that in todays hip hop world? Loose Cannon, will have a impact similiar to the Eminem Show. Even if it doesn’t mirror it in record sales, it will be felt by all. And that’s all I truly ask for. I definitely foresee anutha platinum plaque to add. And the footprints, are in cement, not sand, so my mark won’t be blown away. It’s only the beginning.

HHIH: So, Are you still working on it or have you actually finished it already?

It’s been finished, I keep recorden, and making great records, So, we are juggling songs, and placen them on this LP, and stackn up records for album 2. 6 point stars and cocced hats. Due out in 09, on Shady/Interscope/Universal.

HHIH: It was pushed back from July 25 to sometime in September. Any updates on that?

We wanted to get the mixes perfect, and sample clearance needed to be fully completed. All splits needed to be done. Then, the situation, with my daughter happened. And I was already fighten 2 cases. So, I fell bacc, and got my legal situations in order, made sure my kids were cool (which they are and were), and really focused on getting my life in order. Plus, I’m clinically depressed, which probably wasn’t good for me 2 release an album, on my brother Rob’s (R.I.P.) birthday. Also, 7-10, is the day of my beautiful young bride’s departure from this world. And her b-day is 7-27. So, I am a mental mess right now. Heavily sedated, and Marshall recognized that, and saw me hitting rock bottom mentally, and he stepped in, to basically save me. Cuz, I’m really out there, 4 whateva now. And I have a lot to lose, my whole label and all my family and friends are riden on this LP. Shit, the West Coast and Chicago is, cuz, I can open that door for The West and Midwest talent, to be seen, heard, and given a chance to shine. If I fucc that up, then my life was a waste, becuz I would b hurting more people than helping them.

HHIH: A snippet of a track called “22’s” featuring Eminem leaked to the internet a while ago. A lot of people expects that to be the first official single from the album. What can you say about that?

That’s actually gunna b on my side project with Young De, called Homeland Security. Without Em’s verse. I keep recording, and sometimes for sure records get knocced off. That’s the good thing about talent.

HHIH: Can you tell us what the single will be called, and when we can expect to hear it?

4-6 weeks, it’s called “On Top” produced by Jake 1 and King Mathers. I should have the pre final mix tomorrow, and the mixed and mastered version in 2 weeks. Then we will begin pomotion, and video. And it’s my buzz single. I got 5 more singles to go 4 ya’ll. The hype is real G!

HHIH: I really like that “Can’t Move Me” joint with you and Young De. Can we expect any more work from you two together?

Thanx pahtnah. We always work 2getha. So u can definitely expect to hear more. Cop the Homeland Security album. We got 20 bangers on there.

HHIH: Aight Cashis. Thanks for doing this interview with us. You got any last words before we wrap this up?

First, King Mather’s thank u 4 believing in me… U bet the house, and won, now it’s time to double up!!!! Shady 4 Life, respect us, or get out the wayyyyy!!! Thank u hiphopishere.com for the press time! Thank u to all fans, of any emcee, u create us. And to ALL DJ’s. Without u, hip hop doesn’t exist. Thanks 2 all the internet sites, and bloggers, the true fans, and the haters. Be on the lookout for Kadillak Kaz… coming soon. Sonny Capone and The Gang coming soon on Bogish Boy Records. Peace to Shadyville and Bogish Boy DJ’s, thanks for all the support. Arkane, C Major, Rikanatti the Monstah, my homebwoi Spider Loc, Crooked I, and Tiny C Style. And err body riden unda the 6. U know what it is. Power and Money.. Peace to the 5, and Damo Ru and all the B-dogs and C-hogs, I’ve had the pleasure of coming in contact with in every state and province I’ve been in. It’s always been nothing but love shown to me, and I will 4eva show that love bacc. 2 new mixtapes droppen on Monday 7-14-08. Break time is ova!! Much love to Dro and the Burn it Down movement. Bump J and the Goon Squad, Tru Life, G-Unit, Mash the Ambassador, B.H. the Great, Noah Jones, PK from the bay, Fed Gang, The jacka, C Murder, Rick Ross (b.o.s.), Dynamic Certified, Maintain, all my 74’s in Michigan, Atlanta, and OC. Ya’ll know how I ride, so let’s overthrow this regime we are under, and bring the real bacc! I won the Shady primaries, now rush the polls again, and watch me guide us out of this musical recession we are in… A big shout out to Lil Wayne for generating interest in hip hop again, to Tip, Jeezey, and G Unit for, maken QUALITY street music, that opens up the doors for other real street, lyricists like myself to gain a spot on top also. And to the police… errtime a ***** get his azz beat, or get robbed, or popped at in the county… it ain’t me! So, please stop holding up my day 4 bullshit… Shady Capo Ca$his, CHi-town royalty… King of O.C.

www.hiphopishere.com/exclusives/hhih-cashis-interview
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Evidji Mar 15 Juil - 10:58

Il compare direct Loose Canon au Eminem Show, bah dis donc. ^^
Evidji
Evidji
HEYZEY

http://evidji.blogspot.com/

Message par Blacko Lun 21 Juil - 14:35

Soi-disant buzz single de Cashis avant les vrais singles plus tard : http://www.rapbasement.com/audio/cashis-put-it-up.html

Ca passe sans être exceptionnel.
Blacko
Blacko
Amphétamine

Message par Blacko Dim 27 Juil - 0:45

Loose Canon : The Cut Off

Un pré-album vient de sortir contenant des tracks qui étaient soi-disant supposé être dans l'album et des nouvelles. Vous télécharger gratuitement pendant 72 heures. Après ça c'est payant de 5 dollars.

http://rapidshare.com/files/132698518/Cashis_-_Loose_Cannon_The_Cut_Off__CashisOnline.com_.zip.html

source du lien et plus d'informations sur le site : http://www.cashisonline.com/
J'ai écouté je trouve ça minable.
Blacko
Blacko
Amphétamine

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé