Street Melody
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

[Productions] Danjahandz

5 participants

[Productions] Danjahandz Empty [Productions] Danjahandz

Message par Hiruma Mer 31 Jan - 15:11

[Productions] Danjahandz L_be8b31f0e75e3a124a58df2944c8de29

Danjahandz est le producteur "hot" du moment. C'est le protégé de Timbaland et il a participé à de nombreux hits comme vous pouvez le voir dans cette liste exhaustive ci-dessous. Bien que j'avoue niveau percussion je préfère entendre la patte spéciale Timbaland, niveau mélodie Danja s'en sort très bien en solo. Ce producteur va faire très mal cette année je le sens bien.

Petite bio que j'ai trouvé en V.O.

Over the last ten years, Timbaland, Missy Elliott and the Neptunes have proven that, musically, Virginia Beach is not a place to be messed with. Timbaland’s latest production protégé, Danjahandz, is making sure this reputation is upheld. Just at the age of 24, the Virginia Beach native is quickly making a name for himself as a producer whose versatile sound will be heard on some of the most anticipated albums of the upcoming year.

“I always considered myself somewhat of a problem when I would play musical instruments,” says Nate Hills, recalling how he came up with his alias. “I was born with music in my blood,” Danjahandz adds, describing his natural inclination as a child to everything involving music. “I remember when I was five, I would pick up spoons and pans in the kitchen and bang on them like they were drums.” At the age of 12, Danjahandz became a skilled piano player and perfected those skills as a member of his church’s band...

Danjahandz’ first official “big break” came through a childhood friend of Timbaland, Larry Live, who introduced the aspiring producer to the already established hitmaker. “The first thing that drew me to him wasn’t even his music,” says manager Larry Live. “It was the fact that he said Timbaland was his idol and anybody that idolizes your best friend, you take notice of that. I knew he had talent because he’s one of the few producers I know besides Tim who can produce inside the headphones. I convinced Timbaland that he would be a great fit for his production team and it just felt right.” Even to this day, Danjahandz still finds it hard to put into words how he felt after he met Timbaland. “I was sitting in front of the dude that influenced me the most and he told me how hot I was,” he says in disbelief. “He told me he wanted me on his team. To me, he’s as big as Quincy Jones and I didn’t know how to accept it.”

Due to Danjahandz’s prior contractual obligations, however, he was unable to join Timbaland’s team, but luckily fate was on Danjahandz’ side. Two years later, Live reestablished contact with Danjahandz and helped secure a production partnership with Timbaland. “What drew me to Nate was that he reminded me of myself when I first started. I think he’ll be incredible. More incredible than I am,” says Timbaland without any hesitation.

In 2003, Danjahandz began working with Timbaland on hip-hop artist John Doe. Although an album was never released, he later went on to produce several tracks for Japanese recording artist Hikado Utada on the album Exodus, which went on to sell over 4 million records worldwide. Although this was quite remarkable for a novice producer, Danjahandz says he still doesn’t know what it’s like to have a “hit record.” Recording almost daily at Hit Factory Studios Criteria in Miami, Danjahandz has almost lost touch with the outside world. “A lot of records that I’ve worked on have sold one or two million plus, but because I’m in the studio so much, I don’t know what the word in the street is anymore, but I’m glad they have sold that much.”

This year alone, Danjahandz has shared co-production credits with Timbaland on tracks such as Lloyd Bank’s single “I’m So Fly,” Black Eyed Peas’ “My Style,” J-Lo’s “He’ll Be Back” and The Game’s current single “Put You On The Game.” If it’s not already evident, Danjahandz is anything but one-dimensional with his sound. “I feel like you have to change because the rate at which people start to hate you nowadays, it’s all because of people doing the same thing; not being able to morph or recreate something new.” What makes Danjahandz such a threat is that while some producers can only sell records by keeping the same generic formula, Danjahandz challenges himself with each artist he works with to create a brand new sound. “I try something new every time I throw on my headphones. You have to be very, very versatile because there are a lot of producers that are the hottest thing today, but you won’t hear from them tomorrow.”

In the recent months, Danjahandz has already logged studio time with Diddy, N’Sync’s JC Chasez, Ricky Martin, The Pussycat Dolls and Capitol Record’s R&B artist C.J. If that’s not enough, Danjahandz is currently in the studio working with Timbaland’s newly signed artist Nelly Furtado and is expected to produce the highly anticipated first single from Keri Hilson — the debut artist from Timbaland’s new imprint via Interscope Records. “I’m crazily excited about Keri Hilson because we have a crazy chemistry. We clicked and made great records together.”

Danjahandz’ work with Hilson will find him stepping out on his own for the first time, something he looks forward to in the future. As Danjahandz’ production credits continue to expand, Danjahandz is hoping to lend his gift to help establish new artists. “I have plans to break a lot of records and to surpass the greatest producers like Timbaland, Dre and Pharrell. They were able to make their own mark and I want to do the same.”

Ses productions (mise à jour le 31/01/2007):

Son myspace: http://myspace.com/natedanjahandz

DJ Khaled
"We Takin' Over" (violente la production)

Trey Songz
"Wonder Woman"

Nikki Flores
"Pain Killer"

Katharine McPhee
"Dangerous"
"Love Story"
"Open Toes"
"Not Ur Girl"
"Each Other"
"Neglected"

Keshia Chant..
"Too Much"

Fantasia Barrino
"Bore Me (Yawn)"
"Uneligible"
"Girl Like Me"

Snoop Dogg
"Get a Light"

Jeannie Ortega
"So Done (Danja Remix)"

Diddy
"After Love"
"Wanna Move"
"Diddy Rock"

Justin Timberlake
"FutureSex/LoveSound"
"SexyBack"
"Sexy Ladies/Let Me Talk to You (Prelude)"
"My Love"
"LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (Interlude)"
"What Goes Around.../...Comes Around (Interlude)"
"Chop Me Up"
"Summer Love/Set the Mood (Prelude)"
"Until the End of Time"
"Losing My Way"

Keri Lynn Hilson
"Love Ya"
"Where Did He Go"
"Happy Juice"
"Hands & Feet"

Paula DeAnda
"Easy" featuring Lil Wayne

Nelly Furtato
"Maneater (Remix)"
"Afraid"
"Maneater"
"Promiscuous"
"Glow"
"Showtime"
"No Hay Igual"
"Say It Right"
"Wait for You"
"All Good Things (Come to an End)"

The Notorious B.I.G.
"Whatchu Want" featuring Jay-Z

Black Eyed Peas
"My Style"

Jennifer Lopez
"He'll Be Back"

The Game
"Put You on the Game"

J-Eye
"Say What"

Cali Stylz
"Big Dreams"
"Buewtiful Thang"
"Pink Pantha"
"Motivation on 100"
"Shatiez"
"64 Leanin'"

Wyld
"Cock That, Pop That"
"Cocky" featuring Freeway
"Hey"
"Drankin'"
"Bring to the Streetz"

Lloyd Banks
"I'm So Fly"

A surveiller ! Si vous avez d'autres infos, postez !
Hiruma
Hiruma
Extraterrestre SDF

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Productions] Danjahandz Empty Re: [Productions] Danjahandz

Message par YSF Lun 26 Mar - 21:44

safé longtemps que je cherche des info sur lui !
We Takin Over une pureee tuerie !

Merciiiiiiiiiiiii ^^
YSF
YSF

http://www.compo4all.c.la

Message par Hiruma Mer 18 Avr - 21:56

Je reposte ici le clip produit principalement par Danja apparement (Timbaland doit être pas loin).

Hiruma
Hiruma
Extraterrestre SDF

Message par Tenido Jeu 19 Avr - 0:14

"put you on the game" j'ai toujours cru que c'etait de timbo, on maurait menti?
Tenido
Tenido
Chiken Killa

Message par Hiruma Jeu 19 Avr - 3:19

Tenido a écrit:"put you on the game" j'ai toujours cru que c'etait de timbo, on maurait menti?

C'est Timbaland qui produit mais Danja co-produit. Les deux bossent ensemble.
Hiruma
Hiruma
Extraterrestre SDF

Message par Onizuka Jeu 19 Avr - 4:44

"All Good Things (Come to an End)"

rien que pour cette chanson j'laime c'est bon, comme jla retourne cette zik en ce moment jsuis en kiffe total clown
Onizuka
Onizuka
Shinigami

Message par Zek Jeu 19 Avr - 18:57

"All Good Things" c'est pas le mec de Coldplay, Chris Martin, qui a fait la prod ?
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Hiruma Jeu 19 Avr - 19:08

A Lil Zeker a écrit:"All Good Things" c'est pas le mec de Coldplay, Chris Martin, qui a fait la prod ?

Apparement non: http://www.discogs.com/release/725489
Hiruma
Hiruma
Extraterrestre SDF

Message par Zek Jeu 19 Avr - 19:10

Hiruma a écrit:
A Lil Zeker a écrit:"All Good Things" c'est pas le mec de Coldplay, Chris Martin, qui a fait la prod ?

Apparement non: http://www.discogs.com/release/725489

Autant pour moi

"All Good Things (Come to an End)" is a pop song written by Nelly Furtado, Timbaland, Nate "Danja" Hills and Chris Martin for Furtado's third album Loose (2006). It was co-produced by Timbaland and Danja and released as the album's third European single in November 2006 (see 2006 in music). It was released as the fourth single in the U.S.[1]
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Hiruma Jeu 19 Avr - 19:15

Au passage Zek, tu l'as en bonne qualité ou pas la chanson de Keri "Love Ya" ? Je l'ai mais avec une qualité chelou, c'est dommage. C'est pour savoir.
Hiruma
Hiruma
Extraterrestre SDF

Message par Zek Jeu 19 Avr - 19:19

Nan, y'a pas encore de bonne qualité je crois... Le seul son d'elle qui tourne c'est le featuring Snoop et Stat Quo.
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé