Street Melody
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Tech N9ne veut tout tuer avec son prochain album

4 participants

Tech N9ne veut tout tuer avec son prochain album Empty Tech N9ne veut tout tuer avec son prochain album

Message par Zek Mar 18 Mar - 12:22

Tech N9ne répond aux questions de hiphopdx.com, évoque son prochain album "Killer" et sa tournée avec Ill Bill et Paul Wall.

After twenty years in the game, Tech N9ne knows a thing or two about the rap industry, from being handcuffed by a major label, to running his own record label, the Midwest Messiah has seen the game from both sides. HipHopDX.com caught up with the Kansas City King to discuss his new projects, the state of hip-hop, and his work with emcees from the Midwest.

Tech N9ne on his highly anticipated new album Killer: “Just straight, all Killer, no filler, you know? I mean, Tech N9ne talks about anything and everything, like Jay said, “What more can I say?” [laughs] I mean I can say a whole hell of a lot, because I’ve done a whole hell of a lot of living, that’s why I did this album. I mean, 32 songs, double time, double the amount of music. It’s just wonderful."

Tech N9ne on his upcoming Fire and Ice Tour with Ill Bill and Paul Wall
: “I met Paul a couple of years a go and we did a few shows in Oklahoma, and we called it Fire and Ice. We just hit it off, he’s a real cool cat I mean, we just kept talking, and talking and eventually it turned into the Spring of 2008 Fire and Ice Tour. I mean real good people always link together, and he’s good people and has good music, I’ve got good music. I think it’s going to be a great tour.”

Tech N9ne on his upcoming DVD, The Psychumentary, which will chronicle a day in the life of Tech N9ne focusing on his daily activities, what makes this legendary emcee tick, and all the aspects of the Strange Music imprint: “I mean its just like a day in the life of Tech N9ne, everybody gets to see what’s in my head. The Kottonmouth Kings were in town that day so we did a surprise performance with them. I mean like I said its just a day in the life of Tech N9ne, The Psychumentary its got live footage which is just raw. The shit is so hard-core its definitely going to make my fans want to see a live DVD, for sure.”

Tech N9ne on his feelings on the state of hip-hop: “There are a lot of emcees out there that don’t like the state of hip-hop because they don’t understand why emcees like Souljah Boy are winning. People like that are winning because music is for the young. But, there is enough money out there for all of this, I mean if there wasn’t you wouldn’t see the Immortal Techniques, the Kanye Wests, or the Eminems, all very successful lyrical cats It’s usually the ones that don’t have it anymore that are making all the noise.. I mean that’s dance music, and as an emcee I don’t hate. I have my fan base, and my fan base is different than that fan base. I mean how can you hate? He’s Grammy nominated, but its all popular music. I know when I’m in the club and that song comes on and I’m with a girl and I’m trying to get in that ass, and she wants to dance. If Souljah Boy is going to help me get in that ass, I’m all for it.

But to me, I love the state of hip-hop because whenever you got young brothers and sisters, whether they’re white, black, Latino, native, whatever what have you, when you have young children coming up out of poverty doing something positive like making music and thus making money, that’s a wonderful thing. Then they can take care of their children, and their children’s children if they have a few hits. So, all I see is cats from the bottom, from the ghetto, like Eminem living in a trailer park, that ain’t no lie. That’s a beautiful story. 50 Cent, that’s a wonderful story. Its young music, it’s a positive thing, like Lil Mama having hits with Chris Brown, that’s wonderful. They get money. Lil Wayne and Baby doing their thug thizzle they get out of the hood and their kids are spoiled just like mine."

Watch out for Tech N9ne’s Killer and The Psychumentary to hit stores soon. Also, check Tech N9ne, Paul Wall and Ill Bill in their nation-wide tour.
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Tech N9ne veut tout tuer avec son prochain album Empty Re: Tech N9ne veut tout tuer avec son prochain album

Message par Djal Mar 18 Mar - 13:25

Sa va etre difficile de faire mieux que everready parceque c'était quand meme un putain d'album. Apres connaissant la rage et l'envie de tecca ninna il peut toujours aller plus loin ! En tout cas j'lattends de pied ferme son prochain album
Djal
Djal
Himself

Tech N9ne veut tout tuer avec son prochain album Empty Re: Tech N9ne veut tout tuer avec son prochain album

Message par Zek Mer 7 Mai - 23:14

Tech N9ne veut tout tuer avec son prochain album Killercz4

Disc 1

1. Dr. Frazier's Office (Intro Skit)
2. Like Yeah
3. Wheaties (Feat. Shawnna)
4. Everybody Move
5. Get The Fuck Outta Here (Feat. The Popper & Paul Wall)
6. The Waitress
7. Crybaby
8. Shit Is Real
9. Blackboy (Feat. Brother J, Ice Cube & Krizz Kaliko)
10. Pillow Talkin' (Feat. Scarface)
11. Paint A Dark Picture (Feat. Dirtball)
12. Hope For A Higher Power
13. Worst Case Scenario (Skit)
14. Psycho Bitch II (Feat. Liquid Assassin)
15. Poisonous (Feat. Liz Svwandi)
16. Too Much (Feat. Kutt Calhoun)

Disc 2

1. I Love You But Fuck You
2. One Good Time
3. Drill Team (Feat. Snug Brim, BG Bulletwound & Krizz Kaliko)
4. Beat You Up (Feat. Lebowski, The Weapon & A Surprise Guest Feature)
5. Let's Go (Feat. Kutt Calhoun & Mista Fab)
6. Why You Ain't Call Me
7. Seven Words (Feat. Skatterman & Krizz Kaliko)
8. The Sexorcist (Feat. Krizz Kaliko)
9. Killa Call (Skit)
10. Enjoy (Feat. Krizz Kaliko & Bosko)
11. Elbow Macaroni (Skit)
12. I Am Everything (Feat. Hed P.E. & Kottonmouth Kings)
13. Happy Ending
14. Can't Shake It (Feat. Krizz Kaliko & Robert Rebeck)
15. Holier Than Thou (Feat. Krizz Kaliko & Strange Lane Choir)
16. Last Words
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Extra-Prolific Mer 7 Mai - 23:23

Encore un double album.
ça risque d'etre assez sanguinaire.
Extra-Prolific
Extra-Prolific
Ce genre de membre respectable

Message par Zek Mer 7 Mai - 23:24

La pochette est énorme Laughing
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Symetrik Mer 7 Mai - 23:28

Tel le schtroumpf grognon, j'avoue ne pas aimer cet artiste encensé sur ce site.
Symetrik
Symetrik

Message par Extra-Prolific Mer 7 Mai - 23:30

Pourquoi donc ?
Extra-Prolific
Extra-Prolific

Message par Zek Ven 13 Juin - 14:35

Tech N9ne a déclaré être prêt à être le premier artiste à atteindre le million d'exemplaires vendus via un label indépendant avec cet album. Pari tenu ?
Zek
Zek
@ZeakyZek

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé